The Vegas Golden Knights (28-18-4) will face the San Jose Sharks (22-21-5) on Sunday’s NHL schedule, starting at 8:00 p.m. ET at SAP Center in San Jose. The Golden Knights rank sixth and the Sharks 13th in the Western Conference.
How to watch San Jose vs. Las Vegas
- Match day: Sunday February 20, 2022
- Game time: 8:00 p.m. ET
- TV: ATT Sportsnet Rockies
- Arena: SAP Center in San Jose
- Live broadcast on fuboTV:Start with a 7 day free trial!
Betting Information for Las Vegas vs. San Jose
Las Vegas and San Jose statistics
- The Golden Knights score 3.2 goals per game (12th in the league) and the Sharks concede 3.1 (21st).
- The Sharks are 23rd in the league in goals scored per game (2.7) and the Golden Knights are 18th in goals against (3.0).
- In terms of goal differential, Las Vegas is +13 on the season (12th in the league).
- San Jose is -20 overall in goals this season, 22nd in the NHL.
- The Sharks have conceded 19 shorthanded goals (clearing 84.6% of penalties) and the Golden Knights have scored 25 power-play goals (19.5% of chances).
- The Sharks have scored 24 power play goals (19th in the NHL in power play percentage) and the Golden Knights have conceded 29 shorthanded (17th in power play percentage).
Las Vegas Impact Players
- One of Las Vegas’ most productive offensive players this season is Chandler Stephenson, who has 38 points (12 goals, 26 assists) and is averaging 19:24 per game.
- Jonathan Marchessault is another of Las Vegas’ offensive options, contributing 35 points (20 goals, 15 assists) for the team.
- Reilly Smith has 14 goals and 19 assists for Las Vegas.
- Laurent Brossoit has a 2.7 goals-against average and 401 saves. His .903 save percentage ranks him 32nd in the league.
Golden Knights Wounds:
Robin Lehner: Day To Day (Upper Body), Zach Whitecloud: Out (Foot), Mark Stone: Out (Upper Body), Alec Martinez: Out (Upper Body/Health & Safety Protocols)
San Jose Impact Players
- Timo Meier is an offensive leader for San Jose with 50 points (1.2 per game), with 23 goals and 27 assists in 43 games (playing 18:58 per game).
- Tomas Hertl has 40 points this season, with 22 goals and 18 assists.
- Logan Couture’s 15 goals and 20 assists add up to 35 points this season.
- Adin Hill has a .901 save percentage (36th in the league), with 558 total saves, conceding 61 goals (2.8 goals against average).
Nikolai Knyzhov: Out (lower body), Erik Karlsson: Out (forearm), Adin Hill: Out (lower body), Jaycob Megna: Out (foot)
Regional restrictions apply.