A clash of rivals AL Central is scheduled for Monday, with the Chicago White Sox (16-17) visiting the Kansas City Royals (12-20) at 8:10 p.m. ET.
Brad Keller (1-3) is the starter for the Royals. The White Sox have yet to name a starting pitcher.
The Royals won 8-7 against the Rockies yesterday in their last game. Emmanuel Rivera was 2 for 3 with a brace, home run and three RBIs to lead them to victory.
The White Sox take the field after losing 5-1 to the Yankees yesterday. Adam Engel went 1 for 3 with a home run and an RBI in the loss.
View all detailed information about this MLB baseball game including date, time, TV channel and where to stream it live online for free. You can watch this match live in the United States on FuboTV (7-day free trial).
Watch the Kansas City Royals vs. the Chicago White Sox with fuboTV
- Match day: Monday, May 16, 2022
- Game time: 8:10 p.m. ET
- TV: NBC Sports Networks (regional restrictions may apply)
- Direct: Watch online with fuboTV!
Who are the key players for the Royals?
- Keller (1-3) will take the mound for the Royals, his seventh start of the season.
- The 26-year-old has started six games this season with an ERA of 2.70, a strikeout ratio of 2.444 and a WHIP of 0.982.
- Andrew Benintendi leads the Royals with a .316 batting average.
- Hunter Dozier is batting .291 with seven doubles, two triples, three homers and six walks.
- Bobby Witt Jr. has six doubles, two triples, three homers and five walks with a .217 average.
- Salvador Perez leads the Royals with six long balls and slap runs, leading in 16.
Who are the key White Sox players?
- Tim Anderson leads the White Sox in homers (four), batts (12) and has a .336 batting average.
- Luis Robert showed his power as he paced his team with four home runs.
- Jose Abreu leads the White Sox with 12 RBIs.
- Andrew Vaughn leads the White Sox in homers (four) and batts (12).
The last 10 games of the Royals
- Over the last 10 games, Whit Merrifield recorded a team-best with two home runs and eight RBIs.
- In the past 10 games, Kansas City has batted .357 with 2.4 extra hits per outing.
- Kansas City has a total of 48 points in its last 10 games (4.8 per outing).
- Kansas City batters collectively averaged 6.9 strikeouts and 5.0 strikeouts per strikeout over the past 10 games.
- Over the last 10 games, Kansas City pitchers have a collective ERA of 5.93.
The last 10 games of the White Sox
- In the previous 10 games, Robert has beaten the White Sox with a .390 batting average.
- In Chicago’s last 10 games, the team has batted .358 with 21 overtime hits.
- Chicago has scored 42 points in its last 10 games.
- Chicago has 79 strikeouts in its last 10 games.
- The Chicago pitcher has a 4.35 ERA over the last 10 games.
If you want to watch the game live from the United States, go to fuboTV (7-day free trial broadcast).