The Nashville Predators (37-23-4) will face the Vegas Golden Knights (34-28-4) on Thursday’s NHL schedule, starting at 10 p.m. ET at T-Mobile Arena. The Predators are fifth in the Western Conference with 78 points and the Golden Knights are ninth in the Western Conference with 72 points.
How to Watch Las Vegas vs. Nashville
- Match day: Thursday, March 24, 2022
- Game time: 10:00 p.m. ET
- TV: ATT Sportsnet Rockies
- Arena: T-Mobile Arena
- Live broadcast on fuboTV:Start with a 7 day free trial!
Betting Information for Nashville vs. Las Vegas
Nashville and Las Vegas statistics
- The Predators have scored 3.3 goals per game (209 in 64 games) and the Golden Knights have allowed 3.0 (200 in 66).
- On average, the Golden Knights score 3.0 goals in a game (15th in the league) and the Predators concede 2.8 (13th).
- Nashville is 10th in the NHL in goal differential, at +27.
- Las Vegas is 18th in the league in goal differential, at +1 (0 per game).
- The Golden Knights have conceded 38 shorthanded goals (killing 78.7% of penalties) and the Predators have scored 49 power-play goals (completed on 24.5% of chances).
- The Golden Knights have scored 31 power-play goals (completed on 18.1% of chances) and the Predators have conceded 43 shorthanded goals (clearing 80.5% of penalties).
Las Vegas Impact Players
- Jonathan Marchessault is one of Las Vegas’ top offensive options with 48 points (0.8 per game), 25 goals and 23 assists in 60 games (playing 17:22 per game).
- Chandler Stephenson is one of Las Vegas’ top contributors with 46 total points (0.7 per game), along with 15 goals and 31 assists in 63 games.
- Reilly Smith has scored 16 goals this season, collecting 22 assists.
- Laurent Brossoit allowed 62 goals (2.9 goals against average) and had 526 saves with a save percentage of .895 (46th in the league).
Golden Knights Wounds:
Robin Lehner: Out (Lower Body), Laurent Brossoit: Day To Day (undisclosed), Max Pacioretty: Out (undisclosed), Reilly Smith: Out (undisclosed), Michael Amadio: Out (COVID-19), Mark Stone: Out (Upper Body), Alec Martinez: Out (Upper Body/Health & Safety Protocols), Zach Whitecloud: Out (COVID-19), Brayden McNabb: Out (Arms)
Nashville Impact players
- One of Nashville’s best offensive players this season is Roman Josi, who has 78 points in 62 games (18 goals and 60 assists).
- Matt Duchene had 66 points (1.1 per game), scoring 34 goals and adding 32 assists.
- Filip Forsberg has 35 goals and 28 assists for Nashville.
- Juuse Saros has a 2.5 goals-against average and 1,539 saves. His .922 save percentage is ninth-best in the league.
Thomas Novak: Out (health protocols), Dante Fabbro: Out (upper body), Matt Benning: Out (undisclosed)
Regional restrictions apply.