This tutorial is about how to install Apple TV app on Roku. We will do our best for you to understand this guide. I hope you will like this blog How to Install the Apple TV App on Roku. If your answer is yes, please share after reading this.
Check How to Install Apple TV App on Roku
Roku devices have access to one of the largest streaming libraries out there. Can Roku users watch Apple TV with apps like Netflix, Hulu and HBO Max? Almost all Apple services and apps are only available on Apple-branded devices. Do you want to read Apple News? You will need an Apple device. While this is true for most Apple services, there are two that go beyond Walled Garden. Apple Music, for example, is also available for Android and Windows. The same goes for the Apple TV app.
Even if you have an Amazon Fire TV, Samsung Smart TV, PlayStation, or Xbox, you can download Apple TV like any other app. It lets you buy/rent movies and TV shows, access your Apple digital library, and stream exclusive Apple TV+ content. With Roku, you have access to some of the world’s most popular streaming services, including Apple TV.
If you want to watch Apple TV content but don’t have an Apple TV box, now you can easily do so with your Roku device. To watch Apple TV on Roku, you need a Roku device that supports this streaming service. Then all you have to do is add a suitable channel to your device and you can start streaming.
How to Install the Apple TV App on Roku
- Using your Roku remote, press the Home button.
- Select Search.
- After installing the app, select OK.
- Press the Home button again.
- Find Apple TV in the list of installed channels and select it. If you watch it often, you can rearrange the channel order to bring Apple TV closer to the top of the list.
Sign up to stream movies and TV shows
- Launch the Apple TV channel you installed.
- Click Start Watching.
- Select whether or not you want to send device scans to Apple.
- On the home screen, access the Settings menu and select the Accounts section.
- Select Connect.
- You will have two options to log in.
- Sign in on your mobile device: Open the Safari browser on your iPhone or iPad and visit active.apple.com. Enter the activation code displayed on the Roku screen. Follow the prompts to complete the login process.
- Sign in to this TV: Enter your Apple ID and password to complete the activation process.
- By activating the app, you can stream movies and TV shows to your Roku connected TV. In the Library section, you can find movies and TV shows that you rented or purchased on another Apple device.
Final Words: How to Install the Apple TV App on Roku
Hope you understand this article How to Install the Apple TV App on Roku, if your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section linked to this article. And if your answer is yes, share this article with your family and friends.