The New York Knicks (26-38) take on the Sacramento Kings (24-42) at the Golden 1 Center.
Game time: 10:30 p.m. EST/7:30 p.m. PST Monday, March 7
Betting odds: NBA Odds
Direct: Watch the game online with fuboTV (free trial). Sign up now for a seven-day free trial. Local viewers watch the live broadcast on NBC Sports. Non-local viewers watch the live stream on NBA League Pass. You can also follow the match live on the ClutchPoints app.
Active Knicks roster: Nerlens Noel, Julius Randle, Miles McBride, RJ Barrett, Derrick Rose, Alec Burks, Ryan Arcidiacono, Cam Reddish, Mitchell Robinson, Taj Gibson, Evan Fournier, Immanuel Quickley, Quentin Grimes, Obi Toppin
Knicks injured players:
- Nerlens Noel (Out – Foot): Noel is out for Monday’s game (March 7) against Sacramento.
- Derrick Rose (Out – Ankle): The Knicks announced that Rose had minor surgery on his right ankle. There is no timetable for his return.
- Taj Gibson (Day To Day – Illness): Gibson is questionable for Monday’s game (March 7) against Sacramento. Gibson did not play in Sunday’s (March 6) game against the Clippers.
- Quentin Grimes (Out – Knee): The Knicks have announced that Grimes will be reevaluated in two weeks.
- Obi Toppin (Out – Hamstring): Toppin is out for Monday’s game (March 7) against Sacramento.
Active list of Kings: Josh Jackson, Justin Holiday, Domantas Sabonis, Alex Len, Davion Mitchell, Damian Jones, Terence Davis, Trey Lyles, Chimezie Metu, Jeremy Lamb, Donte DiVincenzo, Harrison Barnes, De’Aaron Fox, Maurice Harkless, Richaun Holmes
Kings injured players:
- Terence Davis (Out – Wrist): The Kings announced that Davis had surgery on his right wrist. It will be reassessed in three months.
- Jeremy Lamb (Out – Hip): Lamb is out for Monday’s game (March 7) against New York.
- Maurice Harkless (Out – Ankle): Harkless is out for Monday’s game (March 8) against New York.
Follow us on Facebook to the New York Knicks and the Sacramento Kings.