The Boston Celtics (44-28) take on the Oklahoma City Thunder (20-51) at Paycom Center.
Game time: 8:00 p.m. EDT/5:00 p.m. PDT Monday, March 21
Betting odds: NBA Odds
Direct: Watch the game online with fuboTV (free trial). Sign up now for a seven-day free trial. You can follow the game live on the ClutchPoints app.
Celtics active roster: Payton Pritchard, Nik Stauskas, Grant Williams, Aaron Nesmith, Jayson Tatum, Derrick White, Marcus Smart, Robert Williams III, Al Horford, Daniel Theis, Sam Hauser, Jaylen Brown
Celtics injured players:
- Aaron Nesmith (Day To Day – Ankle): Nesmith is questionable for Monday’s game (March 21) against Oklahoma City.
- Marcus Smart (Out – Illness): Smart is out for Monday’s game (March 21) against Oklahoma City.
- Robert Williams III (Out – Knee): Williams III is out for Monday’s (March 21) game against Oklahoma City.
Thunder Active Roster: Ty Jerome, Aleksej Pokusevski, Luguentz Dort, Tre Mann, Darius Bazley, Josh Giddey, Jeremiah Robinson-Earl, Mike Muscala, Lindy Waters III, Theo Maledon, Vit Krejci, Kenrich Williams, Derrick Favors, Isaiah Roby, Aaron Wiggins, Shai Gilgeous -Alexander, Olivier Sarr
Players injured by thunder:
- Ty Jerome (Out For Season – Hip): The Thunder announced that Jerome will miss the rest of the season.
- Luguentz Dort (Out For Season – Shoulder): Dort hasn’t played since Feb. 12 against Chicago. A timetable for his return has not been announced.
- Josh Giddey (Out – Hip): Thunder coach Mark Daigneault said it will be a few weeks before the team knows how serious the injury is.
- Jeremiah Robinson-Earl (Out – Foot): The Thunder have announced that Robinson-Earl will miss at least six weeks with a broken foot.
- Mike Muscala (Out For Season – Ankle): The Thunder have announced that Muscala will miss the rest of the season.
- Kenrich Williams (Out – Knee): Williams hasn’t played since Feb. 14 against New York. A timetable for his return has not been announced.
- Derrick Favors (Out – Back): Favors haven’t played since Feb. 24 against Phoenix. No timetable for his return has been announced.
- Shai Gilgeous-Alexander (Day To Day – Ankle): Gilgeous-Alexander did not play in Sunday’s (March 20) game against Orlando.
Follow us on Facebook Boston Celtics and Oklahoma City Thunder.