Tuesday’s NHL schedule includes the New Jersey Devils (25-41-6) visiting the Arizona Coyotes (22-45-5) at Gila River Arena, starting at 10 p.m. ET. The Devils are 15th in the Eastern Conference with 56 points and the Coyotes are 16th in the Western Conference with 49 points.
How to watch Arizona vs. New Jersey
Head-to-head results for New Jersey vs. Arizona
New Jersey and Arizona statistics
- The Devils are scoring 3.0 goals per game (17th in the NHL) and the Coyotes are conceding 3.6 (28th).
- The Coyotes are scoring 2.5 goals per game (32nd in the NHL) and the Devils are conceding 3.7 (29th).
- New Jersey is 25th in the NHL in goal differential, at -47 (-0.7 per game).
- Arizona is -83 overall in goals this season, 32nd in the NHL.
- The Devils scored 33 power-play goals (27th in the league in power-play percentage) and the Coyotes conceded 58 power-play goals (32nd in power-play percentage).
- The Coyotes scored 24 power play goals (30th in the league in power play percentage) and the Devils conceded 37 shorthanded (13th in power play percentage).
New Jersey Impact players
- Jesper Bratt is one of New Jersey’s top contributors (67 points overall), having tallied 23 goals and 44 assists.
- Jack Hughes has 56 points (1.1 per game), scoring 26 goals and adding 30 assists.
- Nico Hischier has 20 goals and 34 assists for New Jersey.
- Mackenzie Blackwood conceded 70 goals (3.3 goals against average) and recorded 593 saves with an .894 save percentage (47th in the league).
Jack Hughes: Out For Season (knee), Nathan Bastian: Day To Day (undisclosed), Mackenzie Blackwood: Out (left heel), Jonas Siegenthaler: Out For Season (hand), Miles Wood: Out For Season (hip), Jonathan Bernier: Out For Season (Hip)
Arizona Impact players
- Clayton Keller had 28 goals and 35 assists in 67 games for Arizona, good for 63 points.
- Nick Schmaltz has helped lead Arizona’s offense this season with 22 goals and 28 assists.
- Phil Kessel has scored seven goals this season, collecting 37 assists.
- Karel Vejmelka allowed 139 goals (3.5 goals against average) and had 1,297 saves with a .903 save percentage (35th in the league).
Conor Timmins: Out For Season (Lower Body), Lawson Crouse: Out (Main), Clayton Keller: Out For Season (Lower Body), Antoine Roussel: Out For Season (Lower Body), Christian Fischer: Out (Lower Body), Dmitrij Jaskin: Out (Undisclosed), Bryan Little: Out (Head), Janis Moser: Out (Upper Body)
Regional restrictions apply.